Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Macam Macam Patern Pun Ada


On weekend, normally I will be the one that make up the bed but not on weekdays coz he will still be sleeping like a pig when I leave to work.



So one day after work I go in to the room and saw the bed is not tidied up. I asks him why so lazy? Cannot like that. Mama says must tidy up the bed everyday... and he says OKOKOK.




So now, everyday when I reach home after work I will walk up to our room mandi and change and check if he got make up the bed or not.... and this is what I saw.. LOL. Macam Macam patern also got. Hmm... Isn't my Hubby creative??


And I tell myself, must take picture everytime he got new pattern and show my Dar Dar friend ----> Celine Wong. So that we both can laugh together when we feel sleepy at work... No need say TQ my Dar... That's what friends are for... Sharing is Caring...





1 comment:

The Princess's Diary said...

hehehee, memang macam-macam pattern pun ada, bolster at side, bolster on top...Great post, awesumz pix!