Monday, June 28, 2010

To All Those HeartBroken People Out There...

Break up


Heard a lot of breaking up lately... from colleagues, friends, friend's friends ... and I know the feeling is bad... very very BAD. I tried before few times and it really really hurts. But remember, this moment will past... and everything will be alright. The sun will still shines...

Some people go through it once
Some people a few times
Some grow stronger from it
Some got defeated and fear to love again
Some can’t sleep
Some cry to sleep
Some can’t get used to not having someone
Some rely on alcohol to pass days

Whichever you are
I hope it makes you understand what you want
I hope it makes you learn what you didn’t see
I hope it makes you want to be a better person
I hope it makes you stronger

I hope you will learn to love again
I hope you will find that someone who makes you smile
I hope you will find that someone who thinks you are beautiful
I hope you will find that someone who loves you dearly

adeline

1 comment:

Casendra said...

ya man, everything will pass... just a matter of time lo