Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Italian Word

"Mi piaci..." meaning I Like you in English!!! I learn this from my friend's Italian boyfriend yesterday. A group of us (Annie, Casendra n Italian BF, Loong, Calintz and Kong Hoong) went for movie in Tropicana City Mall - Prince of Persia. After the movie, we went to 798 for a drink, chit chatting and keepo-ing around. First it was kinda fun, but because of the Symantec event in Sime Darby Convention Center (where most of my time is standing and walking around with those heels) and all those sleepless night I feel very tired and sleepy. So does Old man Loong - can't blame him... he's OLD!!!! wahahahha if he ever see this, I'm sure he will kill me. Anyway, I don't think he will get a chance to know that I'm talking bad bout him here!!!! hehe. Reach home almost 1am in the morning. And I'm Zombified this morning... SIGH.... the worst thing was... I LEFT MY HANDPHONE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: