Saturday, May 22, 2010

To love or Be loved?

"To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything."

Last Friday during lunch my friend asked me a question... If I got a chance to choose, who will I be with; the one that I love or the one that love me. I think for a while and I told him, when I was young I will choose to be with the one that I love. I always think that if I am with the one that I love, things will turn out to be picture perfect. Imagine this, you and the one you love living happily ever after...isn't it perfect? but that's no PERFECT in this world. Nothing is PERFECT. To love someone you need to sacrified lots and lots of stuff. Human are greedy, they tend to take things for granted when they know you love them more than they do. They tend to do things that will hurts you. The feeling is not good at all.
After seeing and experiencing the pain, Now...I will choose to be with the one that loves me. Of coz I need to have at least a little feeling for the other party too right? Coz being loved is a very wonderful thing... you know that they will be there when you need them, you know that they will there when you need a shoulder to cry on, to share your happiness as well as sadness. Someone that won't leave you alone when you don't want to be alone. Someone that cares for you... Someone that willingly do almost everything for you... Isn't it more wonderful that way???
And of coz, if I really get to choose... I will choose to be with the one that I love and loves me back... but like I said, nothing is perfect. Even if they do exist, I won't be the lucky one... so stop dreaming and go to sleep... :) or I think I should put it this way... GO TO SLEEP and START DREAMING!!!!!

Cheers

3 comments:

Casendra said...

wah...so deep....

Casendra said...

since when u bcome so 'grey' hehe... must die die cross the fingers think that u are the lucky one....

FaiTh said...

wahahhaa... I got 2 side wan...1 side is bright and sunny another side is grey and dark. It depends which wan wanna show up :)