Thursday, May 13, 2010

Timing...

Someone posted the below in my Facebook. After reading it, it bring back lotsa memories to myself. When you meet the correct person at the correct time, it will be happily ever after (which didn't happen to me before and I'm still wishing upon a star for it to fall down); When you meet the wrong person at the correct time, your heart will be broken into a million pieces (hahahahah.... this happened to me before. It hurts like mad. Took me few months to recover... but before I manage to collect back all the broken pieces, it broke into thousand pieces again. But this time it's not that bad as I already know that things like that will repeat itself. My friend warned me everyday, every second not to let it happen anymore. She ask me not to play with fire as I am the one that will get burn. I told her I can't help it as he really reminds me of him. Sometimes I wonder do I really like him or because he act and talk like him?? I don't know. So I decided to leave it to "HIM" He will make a way when there seems to be no way... He will be my guide and he works in way we cannot see.... He will sure make a way for me.... I Believe in HIM. He's Almighty); When the time is wrong, and you meet with the wrong people... then its doomed!!! The worst scenerio is... When you meet someone right at the wrong time. Isn't life interesting?? You'll never know what you'll get and when you'll get it. Be patient. Be brave. Be happy. Life goes on...

對的時間,遇見對的人,是一生幸福。
對的時間,遇見錯的人,是一場心傷。
錯的時間,遇見錯的人,是一段荒唐。
錯的時間,遇見對的人,是一生嘆息

For those of you that meet the correct person at the correct time, please love and appreciate your partner. Not everybody is as lucky as you to have someone you love beside you.

No comments: