Monday, May 17, 2010

Friends That I Like To Keep Forever...

Another Chinese series that I watch recently makes me think of this topic to write; Friendship. How many friendship in this world that can last forever? How many true friends that we will have throughout our lifetime? How many of them will last? Many people will walk in and out of our life, but only true friends will leave footprints in the heart. Friendship is the most important things to me besides my family. When I see them happy; I’ll be very happy but when I see them sad; my heart cries with them. I do have lots and lots of friends but only few of them that I care and wanna keep with me for as long as I can. I’m very blessed and lucky to have them to support me when I’m down. Someone to share not only my happiness but my sadness as well.

Angeline – my secondary school friend for more than 15 years, we share almost everything. Secrets, clothes, shoes… I even stay at her house last time for a while when we are schooling. We go lepak together, clubbing together, sleep together etc etc. She knows me very well. Even though we do not see each other as often now and some misunderstanding happened here and there, she is still my very good friends. I really hope that she will find her happiness one day.

Celine – My first IT Line friend that I know from SiS. She too share a lots of my secret. My dark sides. Hahhahaha. She keeps me up when I’m down. She listens to my crappy stories. Stay up with me when I’m sad and when I need someone to talk. Giving me advise even thought she knows that it won’t get into my mind at that period of time. Never fails to listen to me. Never fails to go out with me during my hard times. God bless her and may all her wishes come true (too greedy huh?? At least one come true la… So… Celine, better think twice before you make your wish :p)

Audrey – My second friend from IT Line from SiS too. She cares for me very much. Taught me many many things. She is like a big sister to me even though I’m older than her (22 days  ) younger days; I’m very naïve, very blur, always get into troubles but she will be there to help and teach me what to do. Never give up on me. She brings me to many places that I never been to. She helps me financially and physically and never expect any return from me. Without her, I won’t be what I am now in IT line. I do care for her a lot too. Her love live is very complicated and I pray to GOD that one day, she will have a simple and happy one.

Annie – My ex colleague from Eisentech. When I first know her, I don’t really like her. She is a very straight forward and stubborn girl. She has a very firm self believe. But after getting to know her, she is a very nice girl after all. And I start to admire her self believe (yuen chat) which I can’t and don’t have (I am very soft hearted and changes often). She is very helpful and she rescue me away from my ex company. Thanks to her.

Loong – My ex patimas colleague. Not very close last time. But dunno when and dunno how we started to hang out together. Movies, dinner, drinking, clubbing and we even go to holiday together. He likes teasing me and damn irritating at times. He likes to disturb me even when I told him I’m not in the mood to play. Never once serious when talking to me. Never once will get a straight answer from him. But I think that is what makes him so special to me. I do hope that one day he will find his perfect partner and live happily together.

Casendra – My current colleague. Just got to know her not more than 3 months. But we click.. err.. I click .. err.. we click… (don’t know what’s on her mind but I find her very nice and easy to get along) My car pool partner to work now. It’s nice to have her company when driving to work. The road seems not that long after all and the jam doesn’t seem as long as it seem. We even plan a trip together to Langkawi on August. Can’t wait for the day to come. I really need a break!!! And I’m sure we will have lotsa fun there. Hopefully we will still be friend even when either one of us leave our current company.

Below poems are specially dedicated to all of you… cheers…

人生於世上有幾個知己
多少友誼能長存
今日別離共您雙雙倆握手
友誼常在您我心裡
今天且再暫別
他朝也定能聚首
縱使不能會面
始終也是朋友
說有萬里山
隔阻兩地遙
不需見面
心中也知曉
友誼是改不了

A TRUE FRIEND
A true friend never walks away
A true will always stay
A true friend looks out for you
A true friend will guard your secrets
Like a precious gift
A true friend is there for you
To give you a helpful lift
A true friend tries to make you smile
Tries to replace that frown
They may not always succeed
But they rarely let you down
These arms for you are open
This heart for you does care
And when I think you need me
I'll try to always be there
I'll listen to your fears
I promise not to laugh
Comfort your falling tears
I'll make this friendship last
I'll keep you near to my heart
I'll always hold you dear
Even when we're miles apart
Even when you're here
I hope I am to you
Everything you are to me
For the friendship we have
Is a special one indeed.

2 comments:

Casendra said...

Ahahaha... 3 8. We click la. Faster click your mouse.. hahhaha... adui... that song ah.. old lah, Maria...the prison movie... Adeline!!!!

FaiTh said...

Yea... that's an old song... but very meaningful.... I like it very much :)