Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All I Want For Chrismas Is... A Getaway Trip!!!

Among all the 12 months in the calender I personally love December the most. Why?? Because... because... Christmas is just around the corner. Ho... Ho... Ho... Christmas is supposed to be a time of peace, love and goodwill to all. Time to spent with your loves one; family members and friends.

Each year during the month of December, I will go around shopping malls to see their decorations, I will walk around the streets to see the lightning, busy snapping pictures and buying presents and decorating Christmas tree. I also like to hear Christmas Carol when I am in the malls, listen to Christmas song sang from radio or from DVDs. It just give me a very very peaceful feeling... I spent my entire 28 years doing this in Malaysia...oops.. 28 years?? whahahaha... ya... hmmm...

This year... I wanna see decoration and lightning from another country!!!! Hmm... where can I go?? Everywhere is expensive during Christmas time... I wanted to have a White Christmas... I want to see snow, I want to built snowman, I want to play snow ball.... I want to sit in an arm chair near the fire place, watching snow falling from the sky thru the window. But that have to wait.... maybe a year or two.

This year to save me from all the stress I am getting from work or from personal matters , I'm going to Singapore!!! Thanks to Wolf and Jeff I can get free accommodation for 3 days 2 nights. They are going there for training... meanwhile, Celine and I are going there for shopping and most importantly... to see their Christmas decorations and lightnings and snap snap pictures!!!!! Yeah yeah!!! The place is wonderful... and I had a very very very happy time there. A memorable one indeed. Very very memorable. Thank you guys... my best Christmas present so far...

Casse, hope this will fulfill your request on my Singapore trip for the moment. I will update more once I got the pictures that we took from Wolf and Celine. Stay tuned...

Oh Ya... while reading this post... maybe you all can try to play the Christmas song from my previous post below... It will give u guys a better feel... What?? Finish reading without playing the song?? Play it and read again lor.... wahahahhaha. Cheers!!!

6 comments:

Casendra said...

KNS ah... i dont have keong bik zheng one ok...

between, 28 my AsS! hahahahahaha

Jeff Tan said...

like to be keong bik because we are buddy... lol
wolf got lot of nice picture... we went to one of the tallest club in singapore.... wao... damn chun.

FaiTh said...

aiks... jealous-nya. Didnt bring us go... sob sob...

i cant wait for you guys to come back!!! I wanna see picture!!!

Lonewolf said...

Wolf got what picture? I din bring camera go last night... sorry...

A memorable one indeed... 12hours bus trip from KL to S'pore. No kidding....

Casendra said...

got 'bus lag' boh? :p

FaiTh said...

Casse: Bus lag boh lah... but almost fainted. See things all also blurry blurry...

Wolf: Yea... tat was ONE of the memorable moment. Thats more... like ME finishing 1 PINT of beer!!! Seeing roaches running around the street of Singapore!!! Nice songs, Nice environment etc etc etc... NICE HOTEL!!!