Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best Notes of My 2010 Saga

The Best of 2010 Lists
* Company trip to Bangkok with M.Tech Colleagues
* Resign from M.Tech and join Glocomp
* Get to know all the wonderful colleagues from Glocomp especially Casse, Wolf, Calintz and of coz Jeff.
* Got a car pool partner to work!!! Save cost, someone to entertain me in the massive jam.
* New Family member; Lovely and adorable Baby Aiden.
* Went to a 3 days 2 nights trip to Langkawi with Casse, Wolf and Annie.
* Pissed Wolf off and he's mad at me. But he's generous enough to forgive me and it tighten our friendship.
* Celebrated my birthday with a bunch of crazy and lovely friends.
* Got my new car; Suzuki Alto (My Knight in Black!!!) Always wanted a Black car and now I got it.
* Went to team building with Glocomp colleagues to Eagle Ranch, Mallaca.
* Celebrated Casse Bday TWICE!!! One WITHOUT her (surprise surprise!!) and another one WITH her... at last!!!
* To Singapore!!!!!! Yeah Yeah.... The Best Christmas scenery I ever saw.
* Have the courage to pull 2 wisdom tooth. 2 more to go.... :)
* Celebrated Christmas with all my loves one.
* Got my first harddisk. 500GB and its White in color.
* Able to came out alive and kicking from Gasing hill TWICE!!! claps claps...
* Gonna celebrate New Year (2011) with my lovely friends.
* Last but not least.... I wanna see Jeff face when he see this Post!!! I'm sure he will jump ups n downs and merajuk!!!! Wahahahhaha... Happies 2010.... Give yourself a clap my dear friends!!!!!!!!!! Love you all so much! Consider yourself hugged.
.
And I hope that 2011 will be much more wonderful and excited year for all of us... As well as 2012, 2013, 2014 blah blah blah....
.
Happy New Year!!! God Bless!!! I Love U-sss.
.
With Lotsa Lotsa Hugs and Kisses.... Adeline

My 2011 New Year Resolution...

Is to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference...
Immanuel

4 comments:

Casendra said...

bla bla bla... la la la... hahahahah

Happiiee!!!!

Lonewolf said...

How lucky that you only need to buy your own harddisk after soooo long in IT line...

All in all, its a wonderful year... Well done!

LionGirl said...

Adeline, wonderful list of accomplishment you have! Bravo!
Happy New Year to you! May you have a wonderful wonderful year and may your list (goodies only) be longer than 2010's by end of 2011!!!

Jeff Tan said...

ai ya. why I need to merajuk leh? haha...