Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updating My Blog

"Are you going to update your blog? The msg you paste from facebook is getting old adi.. You used to write nice post but now it's empty, no updates, not lifely... what happen?? " that's what I get from a friend of mine yesterday. Honestly, I don't know what to write anymore. No inspiration. Nothing really special for me to jot it down. Yes, I have been out almost everyday last week... from Tuesday to Friday. From movie with friends to celebrating Annie's birthday to my company's golf event to clubbing to karaoke. I do enjoy myself when they are around me but I felt empty after that. Don't ask me why... I don't know why.
.
Today, Celine ask me the same question. She told me to update my daily routines. What I do on my weekends... blah blah blah..... So here I am updating you guys.
.
Mon: Back early. Dinner, series, series, ZzzZzz
Tues: Watch movie (Takers) at The Curve with Calintz, Annie and Angie
Wed: Dinner with Celine, Wolf, Loong, Calintz, Jeff & wife, Annie and Angie
(Bday surprise dinner + driking session for Annie) and "uncle pub"
Thur: Company Golf event + dinner and proceed to RT for drinking session
Fri: Karaoke session with SMB Team
Sat: Breakfast with Family member. Play with Aiden. Nap, dinner. Watch series. ZzzZzz
Sun: Breakfast, series, series, nap, dinner, chores, series, series. ZzzZzz

Interesting huh??? That's my life. I am just so lucky, right?? A little more about myself as below...
.
运情指数:

  友情:★★★★★
(Lucky to have you all to keep me company when I'm Lonely and Lost)
  爱情:★★
(Couldn't control on this... so just let it be....)
  亲情:★★★★★
(Lucky to have a warm and lovely family)
.
On a different note: Don't judge a book by its cover. Before you can judge something, you need to take a deeper, closer look at it. It might look boring outside, but you won't know what is install for you inside before you flip it open and see it yourself. The value of something is not always obvious from what we see on the surface, so we should save our judgments until we have more understanding.

5 comments:

Casendra said...

what a ZzzZzzZZZzZZZZz routines! =='

Lonewolf said...

Lucky I din msg anything nasty... you post my words bulat bulat!

There was no ZzzZzz on Tues, Wed, Thur, and Fri... hhmmm... that's interesting enough.

The Princess's Diary said...

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*

FaiTh said...

Casse, Celine: What to do? That's my daily routine ma...

Wolf: I dont want to tambah tolak kali bahagi what u say ma...so i copy bulat bulat lor... those nasty nassty wan i wont post wan... no worries... Tues, Wed, Thur, and Fri can't sleep very well ma... so no ZzzZzz lor... :p

Annie Wong said...

why you feel so boring? Life is wonderfull and is depend how do you spend your life. If you feel boring do something meaningful thing. E.g. do some charity work to help other people. Set some "目标" for yourself.
Some story to share.

每次只追前一名:
  一个女孩,小的时候由于身体纤弱,每次体育课跑步都落在最后。这让好胜心极强的她感到非常沮丧,甚至害怕上体育课。这时,女孩的妈妈安慰她“没关系的,你年龄最小,可以跑在最后。不过,孩子你记住,下一次你的目标就是:只追前一名。” 小女孩点了点头,记住了妈妈的话。
一个小目标也是目标. Set some goal easy to achieve, so that you will feel you life are so meaningfull.