Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Productive Saturday

Last Saturday, wake up damn early and went breakfast with Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother and Nephew. After breakfast, mom went to Bake With Yen to buy some cake/cookies ingredient. I saw this Christmas theme mold... damn cute and since Christmas is coming I decided to purchase it. Cost me RM 45 wei ... but worth it... I like!!!





Thought of baking for Christmas, mana tahu go home cannot sleep thinking bout the mold. So I decided to bake on that day itself. Took out all the ingredient and start mixing and mixing... After hours of battle and hard work... Below is what I get....



After baking, thought of going to sleep... mana tahu cannot sleep too. I guess I took too much chocolate and sugar dy... A bit hyper. So I decided to molest my Knight, as I was away for company trip last week and did not wash it. Kinda dirty dy. So wash n wash n wash till its shinning. I felt so good seeing it clean and neat. Wanna wash the toilet too but hurt my thumb and the project have to KIV till further notice.


After family dinner, went to Sunway Giza with a group of close friends. Listening to music, chit chating and play Jengka. I prefer this type of outing rather than clubbing. Too crowded and noisy for me (think I'm getting a little too old for clubs dy)



7 comments:

Lonewolf said...

There are 8 pieces in the mold set but I can only identify 7. Can someone help me?
1. Christmas tree
2. Ginger breadman
3. Star
4. Snowflake
5. Jinggle Bell
6. Candy cane
7. Snowman
8. ???

FaiTh said...

Darling... there's 2 snowman...

1st next to the christmas tree
2nd next to the candy cane

so.... you get it now??

Casendra said...

I tot it was BURNT hahahaha....

Lonewolf said...

The one next to Christmas tree is snowman meh? How come u din bake that shape?

Our Jengka tower not as tall as last time...

FaiTh said...

yups... snowman with hat on. Not enuff mixture to bake that shape... next round, bro

I didnt take the previous Jengka picture Oh... next time we make taller wan k??

The Princess's Diary said...

it was yummie, made with a dash of love...hmmm...Wolf alwiz try to challenge the architecture of the tower, ok fine, to make it taller. Jenga again ya peepz!~

FaiTh said...

yups... celine dear... just for you!!! just for u...

to you with love... Lotsa lotsa love!!!! Xoxo