Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love....

Been tossing and turning on my bed for hours… and I still can’t seem to fall asleep. And my F.O.S. mind started to wonder around. Guess what?? I came out with a poem!!!! err I think it consider as a poem gua… It’s kinda rhyme tho… this is how it goes…

Love can be awesome
Love can be gruesome
Love can make you feel wonderful
Love can make u look like a fool

Love is like a butterflies
The more you chase, the further it fly
Be patience and wait for its time
And the Angel will shower you with your destined!!

How? How? Not that bad right? Applause… applause!! Hmm… Go to sleep!!!!! Okie okie… sleep then. o(O _O)o

2 comments:

Lonewolf said...

Fuyoh...! Check it out wei...
BTW, what is F.O.S mind? Full-Of-Sh*t?

Let me show you what is FOS:
Love is a sickness
Love is a disease
It drives you to madness
And you cannot resist

You cannot sleep, you say its love
Your butterfly flew, you say its love
You felt gruelsome, you say its love
Go see the doctor, its not love

FaiTh said...

Awesome!!! your mind is more shitty tham mine!!! *clap* *clap*

Take a bow... u deserve it!!!