Monday, November 22, 2010

A Happy Day...

Last Tuesday (16th Nov 2010) I'm on leave and went to my sister's house in SS2 to decorate Baby Aiden's room. Below was what my sister and I do to the new room!!!


Here comes the Pirate!!! Beware!!!! Beware!!!


Choo Choo Train with lotsa lovely animals....


Winnie the Pooh and friends ( I personally love this the most)
I stick the Piglet all by myself!!!
.
After sticking and sticking, finally its done after 3 hours. Rest a while and prepare myself to meet my friends for dinner and movie...
.
Dinner @ Sids (my favorite chilling place last time and my happy meal) where Celine and I always hang out no matter we are happy or sad. Those were the days. We seldom go there anymore. I think this is the first time we went there in year 2010.
.
There... my Happy Meal (pork burger with egg and bacon!!! yumz yumz)

That's me and my Happy Meal....
.
After dinner, we went to watch the most incredible (stupid and meaningless) show "Skyline" Please take my advice.. DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT GO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!! Even if it's free!!! You will sure regret it!!!
.
But overall I have a very nice and happy night with my buddies... Thanks dudes!!!
.
Cheers....

5 comments:

Lonewolf said...

What a blissful day of yours... I envy you.

Me too like the Pooh one, brings back some nostalgic moments.

Casendra said...

Gor gor, nostalgic moments ah... how come I hardly watch this cartoon ah, i tot... its...its not our era?? muahahahahahaha

Lonewolf said...

Hahaha...! Probably you were watching sailor moon or care bear gua... Ops... did I just disclose our age?

Casendra said...

hahahahahahaha.... my god, i m watching lion king cinderalla snow white n sleeping beauty only woh...

FaiTh said...

sailor moon, care bear?? wow.. that was so long ago....

I remember watching Shrek 1, 2 ,3... Madagascar, Bolt...

hehehehe :P