Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm tired of pretending... I'll get over you!

I'm tired of pretending that I don't care for you. Each lonely night keeps lending an atmosphere that's blue. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not in love with you. I'm tired of make believing that I'm happy when I'm not. I'm tired of hearing people say just look how much he's got. If you see me laughing it's just a thing I do. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not in love with you. I'm tired of pretending that everything's the same. I hate to be indifferent when people call your name. I'm tired of talking to myself and trying to ignore. The things that meant so much to me when I had you before. I'm tired of spending sleepless nights so many now it seems. I'm tired of waking up to find you're only in my dreams. I'm tired of pretending our love affair is through. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not in love with you…

One thing about this heart of mine: All my hurt's gonna mend in time. It don't leave no scars behind. I'll get over you. I'll find me a guy one day. Who's not scared to give his heart away. When I do it's safe to say: That I'll get over you. I'll get over you. I'll get through, and when I do, I'll be good as new. When I get over you. From now on think I'll lay low, I talked fast, but I'll move slow. You taught me all I need to know `Bout gettin' over you. Sometimes I think I love you still. Wonder if I always will… But I know it's just until I get over you. I'll get over you. I'll get through, and when I do, I'll be good as new. When I get over you. Sometimes I think I love you still. Wonder if I always will. Love for you is so hard to kill. But I'll get over you. I'll get over you. I'll get through, and when I do I'll be good as new. When I get over you…

I'll get over you. Don't think you can get me down. Cause I’ve been on lower ground. As long as you're not around… I’ll make it trough and I’ll get over you. Guess you were not worth my heart. You'll never hurt any part of me again cause I’ll start without you and I’ll get over you…

I KNOW I WILL…

No comments: