Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is the day

This is the day
This is the day
That the Lord has made
That the Lord has made
We will rejoice
We will rejoice
And be glad in it
And be glad in it
This is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day
This is the day
That the Lord has made.

Oops… this song doesn’t suit my mood today. Today is my Cibai friend; Celine’s last day in the company. She is one of the most important people to me in this company. After he left, my life change from a cheerful girl to a moody girl. But luckily she’s here to cheer me up. Words can’t descript how I am feeling right now. After I accepted the fact that he left, now I have to accept another fact that she is leaving too. She share all my ups and downs, she share all my shitty idea, she is my msn kaki, she is my gossiping and keepo-ing kaki, she is my breakfast kaki and she’s my smoking kaki. After she leave, nobody here to comfort me when I’m sad and nobody here to cheer me up when I’m moody. She is really a Cibai friend for doing this to me.

Btw, I wish you all the best in your new company. Hope that you will be loved there. You really are a Cibai friend but I’m not, so I wish you all the best in your future and be happy always. Love ya and I’ll miss you… dearly… MUCKS.

P/s… This is the second time I write this as the first one gone missing and IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT for rushing me to go smoking. The first one is funnier. What to do? You lar… rush me. And now, this is what you get.




Oh ya... another thing... I wanted to say thank you to you for all the things that you have done for me.

1) Convincing me to go Jeram Desu (so that I can spent time and know him better)

2) Lunar Bar (for calling him to come over and there's where all the pinchting fight begins...)

3) Inviting him to VMware event (that's where all the fairy tales begins...)

4) Not following me back on his farewell dinner (that's when all the unexpected things happened)

5) FOR ALL THE ARRANGEMENT YOU HAVE MADE WITH HIM FOR ME!!!

Thank you for all the memory that you have given to me. Happy or Sad, it will always be in my mind. Everything happen, happens for a reason!!!! Part of the reason GOD makes you come here is to give me all those memory that I thought that it won't happen to me. I always say, I never get anything that I want. But it proven me wrong... I've got him. Maybe it's just for a very short period... but I DID GOT HIM. Better than none right???


1 comment:

The Princess's Diary said...

My dear CIPET friend, for all that we went thru, laughters and tears, I will forever cherish it. You have left a huge footprint in my heart, and I will forever carry it with me in my life. Then again, we will still continue meeting up to ber-kepoh and share ur endless shitty ideas yah. I'm sorry at times when I get harsh, but I do it to protect u. Many thgs in life happpens for reason, reason we may not know. Appreciate the memories, leave the past behind and let God. Stay Happie and alwiz alwiz remember, I will alwiz still be there if u ever need me, no matter how CIBAI I am. Thank u for being there for me too, and for making me laugh, ur such a CIPET friend, Love ya...cium cium...