Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This Is What I Get???

“In regards to the issue you're facing, i must say that i'm deeply flattered that you like me, miss me and think about me a lot but unfortunately, to be honest, i don't share the same sentiment.

I apologise if i've ever led you to think and feel the way you're feeling now. It was not my intention from the start to end up in this predicament.

I thought you were matured enough to see the signals that i was giving which clearly showed that i'm not interested. It's not that you're a terrible person but frankly speaking, i'm not the right person for you. There're other better guys out there who'll suit you better.

I wish to see this as the last of this matter and we shall not touch on this issue again as i want to bury this hatchet. None of this will be mentioned again and i hope this will ease you in moving your life forward.

P/S: Would appreciate it if you could stop sending me text messages on your feelings and thoughts pertaining to the above as it can get overwhelming.”

We have been thru so much. We have done so much and this is what I get? Just friends and nothing more than that? I always ask myself... he don't like me? He really doesn’t like me? If he doesn’t even have the slightest feeling towards me, why does he do all those caring stuff? Why bother asking Celine to take care of me when he is not around? Why bother?

We still hang out once a while for dinner, karaoke, clubbing, drink tea with his new GF (which is my friend... or I should say; current colleague). Sometimes I wonder… things that we talk about or places that we go or things that he do with his new GF; remind him of me? I really wonder is there any empty spaces in his heart for me? I catches him a few times looking at me when the topic we talk about similar to what happened to us. Or am I imagining it?

Is that me that make him stay away from me? Because he thinks that I am a slut? That I play around with any Tom, Dick and Hairy? That I like any guys that come along? That he can’t find any security if he is with me?? Is that so? If it’s because of that, I really think he is a coward coz I told him before I’m a very loyal girl… Once my friend; Angeline told me before she thinks he is a coward if he stay away from me because of the above reason. She said… how could he let go of the person he likes just because he is scare? Just because of his past failure and he scare that he will drop flat at his face again? I guess he don’t trust me enough. Maybe is the way I portrait myself… Moral of the story… DO NOT give people wrong impression of yourself. BEHAVE!!!! :)

*** It’s all guessing and there’s no proof that what we guess above is correct. All based on our feeling…. Cheers

No comments: