Sunday, October 24, 2010

M's 25th Birthday

Last Friday Bryan celebrated his 25th birthday at The Gardens Hotel & Residences. It's a service apartment with 1 room. Very nice and cozy with balcony that can see the beautiful scenery of KL. He invited lots of his friends that night; 2 groups... 1 group of friends that I am very close with and another group of friends that I never meet before. Some are friendly, some are a bit arrogant. But anyway, we had a great time there; full of laughters and dramas, hug and kisses. Siang, Daniel, Velvin and his partner, Angeline and I bought him a special made cake with his favourite letter "M" that cost us RM 250.00. The cake was beautiful... Siang designed it. When we bring out the cake at 12am that night, Bryan was shocked and he gave each of us a BIG hug. He cried. Hahahaha.... as expected. He is a very emo guy. I stayed there till around 3.30am but they continue till.... the next morning I guess.
.
Oops... I almost forgot, theme of the party... smart casual with colours of BLACK/WHITE or GREY. And as usual, I forgot!!! I was in RED!!! but luckily there was some black on it. Else he will sure make me go MV to get a black/white or grey top. :S
.
Happy Birthday Bryan... Best wishes to you and may God bless you...

5 comments:

Jeff Tan said...

handsome guy..

FaiTh said...

No use... see no touch!!! hahahahha

Lonewolf said...

Hahaha... RM250 for that lil piece of cake? Someone is/are even bigger corrupt than government...

You really standout in red. Forgot or purposely ha? *wink* *wink*

FaiTh said...

Its custom made cake. so the price will be very expensive. some can goes up to 1K. depends on the size and design.

I really forgot wan la... not purposely wan ok?? blek

Casendra said...

Aja aja eat people's taufu...=='