Monday, October 4, 2010

My 粉紅色 Piggy Bank

Since young I have this intention to fill up my piggy bank that mom gave me. But every time when it is half full, I will dig out the money and use it up. Never once succeed. Last few years I was at Memory Lane Mid Valley with my best friend Angeline and I saw this pink piggy bank. On the spot, I told her I want it... I want it... It's so cute.... I am so gonna buy it. She then tell me that her son have it too and when you insert coins into it, oik oik sound will comes out. Her son is 3 years old back then!!!! I was like....Cool.... a 3 years old VS 27 years old has something in common. Hmm....
.
She ask me not to purchase it. She will buy for me as my birthday present. So I waited... and waited... and waited till my birthday. She really buy for me... hahahhaha.... So happy.
.
As usual, this piggy bank sometimes half empty, sometimes totally empty...sitting there looking at me asking me to feed him. But where can I collect so many coins to feed him? Until this year when my office parking system change from paying cash when we enter to taking ticket and pay thru machine when we go out. And that machine will drop RM 0.50 cents coins!!!! I like the feeling of paying RM 10 and wait for the coins to drop. The dropping of the coins is just like winning jackpots in Genting!!!! So now, everyday I will insert RM 10 and wait for the coins. My piggy bank now is ALMOST FULL!!!! Muahahhahaa. At last, one of my childhood dream is about to come true.



Cheers!!!!

6 comments:

Jeff Tan said...

oh.. no wonder you dun mind to get the coins la.... haha... what a cute piggy...

FaiTh said...

Yea... just like the owner right???

please say yes... please please....

Casendra said...

hahaha... what a PIG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lonewolf said...

Hahaha... Oink! Oink! = More! More!
Reminds me of 贪吃的粉红猪... :D .... Ok, this is much more cute than the large one... Hahaha...

FaiTh said...

The large one also cute mar.... just a bit "long winded" muahhahaa

yanmaneee said...

kobe 11
christian louboutin shoes
golden goose outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost 700
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin outlet
adidas nmd
moncler outlet
cheap jordans