Monday, October 4, 2010

My New Toy... 3220

28th September 2010 - At around 11.30am I receive a phone call from my car dealer informing me that my car is ready for collection. I told him that I will collect it after work around 7pm. I am so happy... at last it arrive!!! I told Casse. She is the first to know, follow by Wolf, Celine, Annie, Jeff etc etc. Casse and Wolf will go with me to collect it after work and we are doing dinner together as well. Annie can't make it (Q end).

So by 6pm, I walk to their office but Wolf is having discussion (don't know what time they will finish) so Casse and I left first. When we reach there, we saw a very handsome Black Colour Suzuki Alto (WUK 3220) parked in front of the show room. My Prince in Shining Armor (黑马王子) hahhahaha.... We rush in and look for the person in charge. After finish signing all the document, he show us the car. As promised, Casse was the first person to enter the car. I'm the second.
.
After taking pictures and all the explanation on how to use the car, we drove out to Brother's to get something for my new car. Casse bought me a USB (mp3) adapter. Wolf called. Told him where to meet and hang up. Around 45 mins later, Wolf arrived. We had dinner in a Korean Restaurant located at IOI Boulevard (for more information please refer to Casse's post as below...)
.
.
I'm so blessed to have all these friends that love and care for me. They light up my life. They fill my life with colors. They are my sunshines. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you all. Thanks for sharing my happiness as well as my sadness. Xoxoxoxossss

Casse and my Knight

Me!!! Me!!! Me!!!! Isn't he handsome?
Back View
Present from Jeff, Casse and Sharon
From 贪吃的粉红猪

Thanks for all the prezies... Love it very very much!!!!

8 comments:

Jeff Tan said...

black standing out... the gift too... lol

Casendra said...

Jeff...收皮啦。。。hahaha...

Ade, wanna put my face here meh aiyoo...

Lonewolf said...

Wah... Casie seems more happy leh... FaiTh is just keeping cool...

Jeff, black charcoal in black car is not gonna stand out. In fact, FaiTh have problem locating it when I first deploy it in her "knight".

FaiTh said...

Wolf... dont say like tat lar... later Jeff merajuk and next time he dunwan buy me present dy.

That time night time,,, eye sight not good. but i spotted it after a while mar... :)

yanmaneee said...

kobe 11
christian louboutin shoes
golden goose outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy boost 700
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin outlet
adidas nmd
moncler outlet
cheap jordans

Unknown said...

Bonuses visit the site why not try this out click here for more info see page look at here now

letheate said...

cliquez ici sacs répliques hautes mon lien jetez un œil sur ce site Web site utile sacs à dos de créateurs de répliques

Unknown said...

s5g85d1t56 y2a44x6y04 w5y88b3j30 s2y08s3j19 d1t64s4j25 i8e92f1w84