Thursday, September 23, 2010

ENGLISH TRANSLATION - I AM WHO I AM

Jeff post this song on his blog last few days. I was listening to the song and trying to understand what the song is trying to convey. Half way listening, I off it as I don't understand what is he trying to say. And I don't find this song nice... till today I saw it in FB with English translation. After reading and understand the lyrics, I find it very nice and cool. The rhythm of this song is very very nice. Same goes to his lyrics. I am who I am! Be yourself...

5 comments:

Lonewolf said...

The translated version is only 95% of the actual lyric meaning... but it is the best translation for lyrics I have ever read...

Jeff Tan said...

Luckily you didn't give up and find this english translation.

FaiTh said...

Darling... better than i dont understand a word right?

jeff, yea... thank you for sharing this nice song...

Casendra said...

Good attitude eh? hahahaha...

FaiTh said...

casse, 无聊 ma. Nothing to do at home mai try to search and listen lor...