Monday, September 13, 2010

病從口入,禍從口出 - Silent is Golden

They says : Silent is Golden. I think I should try to talk lesser to avoid trouble. I talk too much and doesn't use my brain when talking. Didn't notice that it will hurt my friend's feeling... Sorry for those that I hurt unintentionally. I don't mean to hurt anyone of you. I care and treasure you all very much. I'm Sorry...

Silence Is Golden Lyrics by Little Mermaid

You won’t sing, you won’t speak
Not a word, not a squeak
Not a peep, not a squeal
That’s the price, love, that’s the deal

But silence, silence is golden my dear
Up there they hate chatter
So what does it matter
If you become mute (nobody likes a loudmouth!)

I mean it
Silence, silence is golden my dear
Don’t you think you should try it
They’ll say “she’s so quiet, so shy and so cute!”

Well, take it or leave it, that’s all, that’s the bargain
Go on, take a stand, make a choice
Remember you’ll get the legs and the lungs and the prince
All I get is the voice

And you’ll be
Silent, but silence is golden, sign here
There’s no choice for you since
You’re in love with a prince
But relax, I’ve been told
Silence is gold
.
hahahha... No voice dy. Punishment from God for talking too much. :)

5 comments:

Jeff Tan said...

:)... good.

Casendra said...

can still talk lah, with a bit of brain juice lor maybe :P hehehe joking lah...

Lonewolf said...

At last... You got it right. Not direct translate "trouble come out from mouth".... Good job.

FaiTh said...

hahahhaha... not easy to find leh... like wat Casse say... with a bit of brain juice lor.

FaiTh said...

Lonewolf... you damn scary wei... you seriously have got a very good memory. I dont dare to "tak chui" you anymore... who know how long you will keep grudges!!! wahahhahaha