Monday, September 6, 2010

Mood Swing... Again

Think I’m having mood swing again today. Am listening to a sad song Casse send me this afternoon. It’s a song sung by 王力宏 (你不知道的事). Despite it is a very nice song, it suddenly make me feels very sad and lonely. I just feel like crying out loud. A thousand thoughts went through my mind and it’s all jumbled-up.

Doesn’t know why it makes me think of my grandmother. I miss her so much. She is the one that loves me the most and someone that I love most in this world. Nobody can take her place in my heart. Nobody. She take cares of me when I’m still a baby, shower me with her love, teach me to be good, teach me to be someone useful, teach me to be what I am today. Might not be an angel but at least I’m not a devil. Even though she left me for almost 15 years, her face, her gentleness, her loves for me is still so clear in my head. I still remember when I was young and she is seriously ill… I pray to GOD asking him not to take her away from me and I am willing to sacrifice 10 years of my life for her. Miraculously she manage to win the battle among the Death God. But it only happen once. God took her away from me a few years after that. I cried almost every night after she left and whenever she comes into my mind. I sometimes wonder where she might be right now? Heaven with God? Reincarnated? Will I ever going to see her again? In heaven maybe… but is there a heaven up there? I don’t know.

They says… When God take away something from you, he is giving you something better. Is that true? God took away my most precious Grandma. What do I get in return? Nothing. Only heartache cause by those that I cares. Everytime when I starts to care for someone, something bad sure happen. Think I better stop caring to avoid bad things from happening. Hmm... by the time I stop caring, nothing in this world can hurt me anymore. :)

Err.. I think I better stop that song right now. It makes me emo-ing. Gonna go watch drama dy before I end up crying non stop....

7 comments:

Casendra said...

Remember, movie is good ending!

FaiTh said...

Not all movie got good ending lor... Some movie ending damn sad wan.

人生如戏,戏如人生 :)

Jesson Balaoing said...

nice post, really like it!

FaiTh said...

Thanks Jason. Very emotional post... :)

Lonewolf said...

Be like your sunflower... always look at the bright side. All these could be blessing in disguise. You just need to have faith.

FaiTh said...

But.. But.. My sunflower died-ed dy... :(

Lonewolf said...

That tells you that life is short, cherish every moment.