Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Days 2 Nights @ Langkawi Island

The 2nd paid trip. I wouldn't say that this was the best or the most luxurious trip that I have been... BUT this trip certainly was one of the most memorable and happy trip that I had. 5 of us (Casse & mom, Annie, Lonewolf and Me) was there for 3 days 2 nights. We get to know each other more during this trip. Most of us is so busy during working hours and we seldom got time to really sit down and talk. But this trip gave us the opportunity to get to know each other more.
.
Day 1
Gather at my house @ 5.15am. Depart to airport. With my F1 Driver Dad, we manage to reach there at about 6am. Check in, have McDonald's breakfast, time to fly and reach Langkawi @ about 8.30am. Rent a car, go to the motel to put our luggage (AB Motel at Pantai Cenang) and we proceed to The Cable Car and Sky Bridge.BUT.... it's CLOSED!!! CLOSED!!!! The next stop that we decided to go was The Seven Wells Waterfall Langkawi. The most tiring journey in our itenary. There are more that 300 stairs to climb!!! OMG! I almost fainted. But the scenery was worth the effort. The waterfall was very very nice. After the waterfall we went to Kuah town to have our lunch. After lunch, we went back motel - shower and rest for a few hours.
.
Then we go hunt for this seafood restaurant for dinner. After dinner, we went to Perdana Quay for the night scenery and photo taking. Then we went to convenience shop to get bread for breakfast tomorrow morning. Had some liquor and Zzz Zzz.
.
Day 2
Woke up around 8am and get ready for our Mangrove Cruise. They are suppose to come pick us at 9am. Mana tahu 10.30am only they reach. Cilaka. Reach the jetty at about 30 mins and it was raining. But I like it. I like rain and it's not hot. The cruise took us around 3 hours. I have lotsa fun there. The scenery is so nice and it reminded me of my last trip to Guilin, China. There, we see eagles, crabs with lotsa color (red, yellow and blue!!!) monkeys, fishes, bats etc etc. And they even bring us to the open sea. Had our lunch at a restaurant in the middle of the Sea. Food there was nice. Then we go back to our motel and rest. At night we had our dinner at a restaurant near our hotel. Walk Walk around that street and bought some beers. Had our beers at the beach, chit chatting. After the beer session, we walk at the beach a while and back to motel ZzzzZzzz
.
Day 3
The last day of our trip. At about 10am we had our breakfast. We plan to go to this fruit farm but they said that nothing much to see there as its not the season for fruits to bloom so we did not went in. Then we proceed to Gunung Raya. Had coffee there... took pictures. Goes back to the motel, grab our stuffs, then we went to this bird parks, go Kuah town to buy foods and eat at Pantai Cenang, to airport and wait for our flight.
.
Reach LCCT about 10.35pm.
.
A simple but very memorable trip. Full of laughter and new experience that I never tried before the last few times when I went to Langkawi. Thanks to all of you for giving me this enjoyable trip. Sorry if I said or done anything that might hurts or annoys you all. I know I talk a lot and some might find it annoying. HAhahahaha. Will try to talk less. Hope you all enjoy yourself there as well.
Cheers

P/s: for more updates and photos please visit Casse and Lonewolf blog!!! :)

3 comments:

Lonewolf said...

Eh..? No mention of the go-kart circuit? Hahaha.....

FaiTh said...

hahahaha... no wor... don't want la... Later u n Casse cannot take it anymore. I have mentioned it so many time there dy. I think it's enuff la...

Casendra said...

and also the freaking 3 gor zhi!!!!!!! ARrrrgghghghghghghghghg