Saturday, August 7, 2010

Neway - 1U

Here I am again for the second time in a month!!! Karaoke-ing again with the same bunch of crazy people (Sam and his gang!!!). This time till 4am in the morning!!!!!!!! First it was damn boring. I beh tahan so I just down a few glasses of whiskey and shock sendiri with Celine and Annie. After a while the alcohol takes place and that's when the fun comes... we sing and laugh and dance. I can't even stand still. And that stupid Loong was changing all those lyrics to funny funny sentences that rhyme, bad words and etc. I was laughing so hard that I have to hold onto him to keep myself from falling down. I wanted to go back early, but they don't let me leave. Said that I can't drive in this condition. Asked me to sit down and stay for a while more. I was a bit angry with them for not letting me go home. But I know they are doing this for my own good. For my safety but in that condition I can't think much... right? So stayed there till they closed and Annie fetch me to NZX to get my car.

1 comment:

Casendra said...

so happening...hahaha...