Sunday, August 15, 2010

Calintz and Jeff's Bday Celebration

Friday, 13th Aug 2010
Today we decided to celebrate Calintz and Jeff's birthday at Taman Tun Deutsches Gasthaus around 9.30pm. None of them is punctual except for Annie and her BF. Lonewolf came around 10pm plus. Then Calintz came. Jeff was the last to arrive!!! 11pm plus. But it’s his day so we forgive him. hahahhaha. Drinking session begins. Drink and drink nonstop. Sam introduces me to one of his friend name Jim or Tim. I can't get it properly as it's kinda noisy there. At first I heard his name as James. When I turn to say Hi... I was shocked as he looks exactly like one of my friend. His face, the way he talk and his voice. EXACTLY the same!!! My heart almost stops beating when I see him. Memories... memories of the past flash thru my mind. How could 2 unrelated people look so alike?? When I was young, I heard that there are 7 people that look alike around the world. I wonder how true it is. After Deutsches, we proceed to TDH as Sam likes that place more. There Calintz and Jeff have to suffer with funny funny drinks such as "Around the World" and "Flaming Lamborghini". Pity them. Both are drunk!!! Hahaha... you should see their faces and the way they behave!!! Just like small kids. Laughing and can't stand still. The effects of alcohol. After long hours of work and stress and unsatisfied, I guess this is the best way to release all your unhappiness. Hopefully they are happy that night. That is our purpose of asking them out anywayssss. All drunk that night except for Annie, Lonewolf and ME!!! Wahahaha... Happy Happy Birthday to Calintz and Jeff!!! Best wishes to both of you, Happy always and God bless you and your family. Cheers!!!

5 comments:

Jeff Tan said...

Thanks my dear... so funny huh to see my drunk face... lol.. you know my reason why come late la...
is Jim Tim james the doctor?? wei faster tell me.

FaiTh said...

wah... you damn fast wei... i just posted this blog... see suddenly you commented dy. yalar that doctor la!!!

Jeff Tan said...

wao wao.... coz I always notice your blog. wink wink.... lol
Do you let SAM know?

FaiTh said...

Nola... why want to let him know?? Later he kacau kacau me whenever tat doc is around. better dont let him know.... ssshhh...

Jeff Tan said...

haha... okok... but i think this birthday give you many thoughts wo... :)