Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emo-ing August

I notice that a lot of people that I know are very emo lately especially in the month of August. Which I don't know why. Me myself is kinda emo + depress this month too. I don't feel right and I don't feel nice. I just felt like everything and almost everyone annoys me. I tried to make myself feel good. Tried to make myself happier so that people around me won't get affected by my moody mood. I complain to my close friends everyday telling them I'm so depress and unhappy. I don't have the mood to go out or talk or msn. It's very nice of them to consult me, to be there for me; else I think I might just explode it to anyone that step on my tails. Then again, I keep reminding myself not to do it.. never release my anger to the persons I care or to anyone around me. I tried very very hard to control my temper, to look happy and to talk when I'm out with my friends.
.
So happen yesterday Symantec was having this movie night at The Gardens GCS premium class cinema. Annie invited a few of us to go and watch the movie "Expendable" So after work Casse and I drive to MV and we reach around 7pm. Annie said she took the tickets for us and since Casse and I are not hungry yet, we decided to go shopping before the movie start. Half way shopping we meet up with Lonewolf and Jeff. Casse bought a skirt and a very nice and sexy dress. The day pass thru kinda fun before the movies. We shop, we talk, we joke and we eat... movies start at 9pm. We went in the cinema and found out our seat is 3rd row from the front. So I jokingly send a text msg to Annie asking her why our seat are so near to the screen... she show the sms to that "COW". Frankly speaking, I don't mind bout the sitting at all as I am not so interested in the movie. The reason I go there is because Annie invited me. So most of our time there, I was chatting with Casse and we did tot of going off earlier as the show is not our type of movie. But because it would be very obvious if we just leave and it doesn't seem right to do so... we sit there till the end of the movie.
.
After movie, Casse and I were talking and laughing bout the movie and the seats. Too near la... dunno what the show showing la... can't see who is who la etc etc. Suddenly that "COW" just release his temper on ME!!!! Saying if I don't like it... just pack my stuff and leave!!! Why sit there?? Why complain when it's free!??!! Why come late??!!? That's why you got those near near seat... blah blah blah. I was shock. I told him we are just kidding and we aren't complaining. But he continue lecturing with a very very serious and fierce face. This is the second time he is doing this to me. I am so disappointed with him. What makes him think that he can just let go his anger and his temper on me? Who are you to do so? SO WHAT if you are stress and unhappy on certain issue?? That doesn't mean u can just explode on me. I have stress too!!!! I have things that bother me as well!!!! Everyone does!!!! Did I ever explode on you??? Did they ever explode on you?? What makes you so different that you can just hit on anyone you like?
.
Do you know how hurting it is to get this type of treatment from someone close or someone that you care about? Someone that you think it's worth it treating them nicely? Let me tell you... IT'S VERY VERY HURT!!!! Can't you tell me in a politely way?? I am human too... I have feelings too. Do you like to be treated that way? I can joke with you, I can be a clown to you, you can tease me BUT don't ever shout or raise your voice or show me faces!!! I don't deserve that ok? If it ever happen the 3rd time... then you are History!!! I won't forgive you ever!!!!
.
Shit... makes me can't sleep well the whole night and nearly flooded the whole Puchong area... %^&*!!! Hmm... I'm feeling much better now after letting go all my anger here. Sorry Blog... I can only let go my temper and unsatisfied here... hehehehe... think I will have a good night sleep tonight.... Thanks to those that care and concern about me. I love you guys very very much. Friends forever... wow... see I told ya... August is Emo-ing month!!!! muahahhahaha
Faith

6 comments:

Casendra said...

Love me love me! Muahahahaha... aiya, as time goes by, we'll just joke on this incident and might not even remembered it! :) But its a good one to release tension here, at least, the net wont goes down, and now casualty...hahhaaha

Jeff Tan said...

good post. forever friends.....

FaiTh said...

hahahhaa... all emo-jing.

Lonewolf said...

Life is full of ups and downs... you need a shoulder to cry on?

"Friends 4ever" so old-school... written that on dozens of autograph books. Non of them are still in touch...

FaiTh said...

Yeah.. sometimes i do need them. Yours for rent?

says who??? I still got contact with my school friends ok?? U anti social thats why... :P

Lonewolf said...

Sorry, mine is reserved to be given out. Not for rent. But my ears are always open.

I have to admit that social comment you gave me, although it hurts to hear it. Lucky for you there, you can call them sometime when you need a shoulder. ;)