Monday, August 2, 2010

Depression

Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity. A depressed person will experience or display some of the following:

• Persistent sadness, anxiety or feelings of emptiness
• Feelings of hopelessness, helplessness and/or pessimism.
• Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
• Contemplating suicide or suicide attempt
• Problems concentrating, remembering details and making decisions
• Fatigue and loss of energy
• Persistent aches, pains or digestive problems that are resistant to treatment
• Irritability or restlessness
• Insomnia, waking early, or excessive sleeping

• Overeating, or appetite loss
• Loss of interest in activities that once were pleasurable (e.g., hobbies, social activities, etc.)

6 over 11 of the symptoms above. More than 50%. OMG I think I am having Depression!!!! I’ve lost interest in activities that once I find interesting. I feel tired most of the times. I feel like staying home most of the time. Even if I know that I will be bored till death if I don’t go out with my friends. But I just don’t have the energy and interest to bring myself out from my house. I just feel like sleeping and sleeping at home. Wonder is this a sign of Depression or sign of Aging!!!!

Yesterday, Celine was at IOI Boulevard Pappa Rich meeting a client of hers. Asked me to go out yam cha with her a while. I agree as I just woke up and feeling a bit hungry. I went out to meet her with my sleepy face. She was shocked to see me in this state. I just told her in not in a mood to make myself look good. Sat there for almost 2 hours and suddenly she told me Sam asked us to go TDH and drink. I am so reluctant to go. But seeing her sitting there doing nothing and since both of us are so bored, I agree to go. Go TDH meet Sam and his friends talk talk and keepo keepo. Then they want to proceed to sing song. FAINT!!! So Neway we go... thought of sitting a while only but end up till 2am!!!!

But I had lots of FUN there. Playing and laughing nonstop. I laughed till my stomach hurts so much!!!! It’s been a long time since I didn’t have this type of feeling. Thanks to my dear friend CELINE for dragging me out. But I am soooooo tired today. I feel like my body is going to collapse any time now. Got abused and molested by my close friends. Was so tired but my car was in TDH. Luckily Loong is leaving early and he is willing to drive me go get my car. Reach home almost 3am in the morning. Haiz!!! But I think I will hide myself again this coming weekend. Sigh.... :(
............................

No comments: