Monday, April 20, 2009

Buried in the Sand...

Port Dickson...
I started to like him when we were in Port Dickson last year. I don't remember exactly which month or date. We were there because one of our colleague is not happy. Four of us drive down to Port Dickson. We ate dinner in a restaurant beside the beach. We chat and laugh... It's one of the memories that I won't forget.

When we came back, lots of thing happened which I don't know how to write it down. All those memories that I won't forget. All those memories that I don't want to forget. But now, I think I should forget all of it and start on my new life...

Last week, a group of us went to Port Dickson to celebrate his birthday. There I got to know that he is now with someone. And that someone is my friend. I am very happy for both of them. I am happy that he can finally let go of his past failure and start accepting other people. Sincerely. He is the one that teach me how to fold the "Heart" in the picture. I remembered he gave me 3 of those. I lost one of it and kept the other 2 in my house. I fold this when we are in the beach last week. I was sitting there looking at them playing water happily, I was stuck in between feeling happy and sad at the same time. I am very happy for them but feeling sad for myself. That moment I decided to let everything go. EVERYTHING. I dig a hole in the sand and place the "Heart" inside and buried it. Buried it deep inside the place where it all started. I guess life is like that, it will end where it started.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

No comments: