Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Moment Like This…(Jeram Desu)

13-12-08 Jeram Desu

Company organized a trip to Jeram Desu, a 2 days 1 night trip. I got to know that none of my close colleague or my friend is going for this trip. The only person I know it’s him and the rest are aliens to me.

I was thinking of not going to the trip but Celine asked me to go and have fun with him. Spent some quality time there together since none of them I know he will sure take care of me. I doubt that at the moment but decided to go ahead as planned.

Reached office the next morning and waited for the bas to come. He came... smelling like he just took his bath with alcohol and start counting people and arranging the parking for us. He drags me down to B1 to look for the guards informing them that we will park our car there over night. Then I went up to the bus thinking that I will be sitting alone throughout the whole trip… sigh. Then there he came, walk straight to my place and sit beside me. I secretly smile. We did not talk much throughout the journey as both of us are exhausted with the late night party we had separately the day before. We sleep throughout the trip. It was cold inside the bus but luckily i bought along my cardigan. Halfway through the journey i woke up finding it a bit warm... i saw the aircon is off and i asked him did he off it, he said yes. So sweet of him. I'm so touched. He snatched my pillow and hug it so tight...He falls asleep with it within minutes...

Reached there, he gave me all his belonging (wallet, handphone, cigarette, clothes etc) and I put it all in my bag pack. People are wondering why isn’t he bringing anything with him since we have to change after all the sports that we gonna play. He just point at me and say “there… my maid is carrying all my stuff for me”. After all the tiring and exhausted game, we went back to hotel, washed up and go for dinner. After dinner a bunch of us went out for a walk around the small town and we end up at this bar to have some drinks. I got to know to that my roommate wont be back early and I started to get panic as I am very scare to stay in hotel room myself. He told me not to worry he will teman me till my roommate come back. So sweet of him. All the fear gone… We drank till around 11plus and when back to hotel. He told me to stay in his room and wait, I agree. We sit there for like 30 mins and he suggest to we go to the karaoke room and join the others while his roommate is sleeping in the room. We went down for a while and its damn cold in the room. We went out to smoke, he holds my arms and says… “Wow... you feel so cold” I told him its very cold inside and he brings me back to his room, we watch movie but I am so sleepy and drunk. He took out his bottle of water and passes it to me, ask me to drink more water. I drank. He took his bath, come out smelling so fresh and I offer him my lotion. He asks me to help him with it, which I don’t mind helping at all. I rub the lotion on his hand, fingers and shoulder. We waited… and waited till I fall asleep beside him (he is leaning against the bed watching tv). It feels so good sleeping beside him, I feel so secure with him around me. 2am and my roommate still not back yet, I know he is tired and I told him I’m going back to my room and sleep.

The next day, we went to water fall in four wheel drive; the road is bumpy and winding, along the journey he kept on asking me to put my leg inside the four wheel drive as he is afraid I will get hurt from the branches. I am very happy that he care… really. Cutting the story short… we play water, change and travel all the way down, shower, and its time to go home. Along the way we stop by this famous “taufu” store, I bought a bottle of soya bean and we share. Then we stop by “kacang” factory. There he bought a packet of peanut. When up the bas… he opens that packet of peanut and start eating. He offer me and I took a few as I am not a peanut lover. He asked why did I stop eating and I told him I have no energy to peel after all those energy using game that we went through. He looks at me unbelievably and speechless… he peels it for me but I told him it’s nicer to eat without the dressing. Shockingly, he did that for me!!! Ask me to open my mouth and he put it in. That was so sweet. After finishing the peanuts we chat and start pinching each other (he likes pinching me… which I dunno why). Suddenly he ask me to help him put on some lotion as his hand are very dry. I did. Out of a sudden, he looks at me and tells me “you treat me so good”. These words are very normal but coming out from his mouth is… is… it just feel so good. He knows I care about him, and I feel that he care about me too throughout this trip.

Finally we reach back to office. He asks me to teman him till his parents come and fetch him. We waited in my car… pinching each other, playing “one two jus” and the winner get to slap the loser!!! Hahhahaha. It’s so fun and memorable. We laugh and laugh till his parents came…. TBC.

No comments: