Friday, April 24, 2009

A Moment Like This... (Luna Bar)

12-01-09 Luna Bar

I told Alex that I never been to Luna Bar… I heard that it is a very nice place and he suggested to we go there for a drink. Celine and I agree… so there we go. I was so amazed with the place the moment I step in. It feels so good, so relaxing just by sitting there with the cold breeze blowing and blowing. We ordered 3 jugs of beers… which I know that we can’t finish but because it’s on happy hours and the price is cheaper compare to if we order jug by jug. What to do, human nature… Kiasu. Hahahha

We chat and drink and laugh and laugh and drink and chat from dawn till night. We chat about almost everything from work to friends to relationships to family and all kind of shits. Sitting there wondering how can 3 of us finish the 3 jugs of beer that we ordered, Alex suggested to we call him to come over and join us. I told them that he won’t come all the way here just for a glass of beer and tonight it’s his gym night!! They insist… took my handphone and call him. While Alex is talking to him on the phone, Celine and I stood up, look out the windows and scream our lungs out. We are a bit tipsy at that moment. Alex told us that he is coming over to meet us which I think it’s unbelievable.

Celine and I thought that he will ffk but he show up 45 mins later. My heart beats so fast like it’s gonna fall out any minutes. I am so happy to see him. Celine pull Alex away so that I can spend some time alone with him… and I’m glad that she did it. While she is gone with the wind for almost an hour, we had… or I think I should say; I had a very wonderful time being alone with him in such a nice and romantic place. We were fighting and pinching each other; laughing away; chatting; drinking; disturbing each other. A day that I will never forget for a very very long time. Celine and Alex came back to join us; but the fighting and pinching session continues. Alex took a few pictures of us fighting which is now store in my handphone for personal viewing. When I miss him I will take a look at the picture and the memories just flash back in my mind like it just happened last night.

"Thinking of you, I'm thinking of you... All I can do is just think about you. Thinking of you, I'm thinking of you. Whenever I'm blue I am thinking of you. No matter how I try I don't find a reason why.. Believe me it's no lie I always have you on my mind"


No comments: