Friday, April 10, 2009

Life is like a roller coaster

Life is like a roller coaster. It's always a different thrill each day. For it's never the same ride for all. Sometimes it's up, sometimes it’s down. Twisting and turning, through thick and thin, Up and down... Some people scream, some people shout, some cry, some laugh. Same goes to me...

I’ve been laughing and crying for the past 5 months. Laugh is because of all the little little things that he does, the care that he shows and the time that we spent together… it was like a dream comes true, moments that I will never forget… we are not in a relationship but somehow the thing that we do is more than what friends will do. I really like and care for him and he knew it. Maybe it’s normal for him to do this to a girl but for me it’s something very real and sweet. He never tell me how he feels about me, whether he likes me or not. I wanted to ask him so much but I don’t have the guts to ask. So I decided to send him email telling him about my feeling and asking whether he feels the same. He replied. The answer from him was… he didn’t share the same sentiment. It hurts so much; it’s like a knife stab straight right into my heart. Tears fall down uncontrollably. Days pass by like years to me. I cried till my tears within runs dry…

My friends notice that I changed from a cheerful and talkative girl to a moody, quite and bad tempered creature. They are worried bout me. Celine; is there for me all this time. She knows the happy and the sad story of mine. She stays with me throughout my hard times. Trying her best to cheer me up and listening to all my crappy complains. She sacrifices all her time to go out with me… drinking, shopping, watching movie, clubbing etc till LATE to keep me occupied. I can’t sleep and eat well for months. It’s so suffering. She consult me non stop asking me to forget bout him and move on with my life. She told me it’s not worth it to go through all this pain for a guy that does not care about me, don't cry over someone that won't cry over you and no guy is worth your tears and when you find The One that is he won't make you cry. I know and I understand. That’s what I use to advise my friend when they are unhappy. But… HELL!!! It’s easier said than done!!!

It goes on for the past few weeks. Didn’t sleep much, didn’t eat much. Damn, I’m exhausted. I’m so tired and sick with my life, having to cope with my emotion and work. But GOD loves me so much that he sends down his angel to look after me… that is my lovely and caring friends. As time goes by, I don’t miss him that much but the feeling of liking him is still there. I tried to talk to him the way we used to talk and pretend that nothing happen between us. I’m doing it quite well for the moment and I think it could be better… It’s just the matter of time. All I need TO DO is...
"Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend."

Today is Good Friday… the road to my office is so clear. It’s been so long that I never drive so smoothly along that stupid LDP in the morning to work. I was thinking to myself, today must be my lucky day; no jam; nice music playing on the radio; weekend coming; and most importantly TGIF!!! Reach car park and saw Celine just reach as well. She asks me to enter to her car to listen to a very meaningful song. As I listen to the song, I felt so peaceful and relaxing. It gives me the strength to carry on with my life positively. Below is how the song goes…

I WILL OVERCOME

There are times when I cry
Till my tears within runs dry
From the pain deep inside that won’t subside
But when I close my eyes and try
To see the brighter side in life
Lord you reveal Your strength in me
With the will to survive

I may overcome
The struggles in my life
Yes I must overcome
All evil plans and lies
Lord I will overcome
For Your purpose in my life
Cause I believe in You
On the Cross You saw me through
That I will overcome

All the questions in my mind
And the love I leave behind
Of the people and the loved ones in my life
But as I close my eyes and cry
The tears of peace I now realize
When Lord you reveal Your Hands to me
With Heaven in my sight

Cheers...

1 comment:

The Princess's Diary said...

dragonfliezz : Let go & let God, my dear fren...*hugz*