Thursday, April 16, 2009

IF

The "IF" Questions...

I am driving home from work and as usual was stuck in the jam. My mind starts to wonder around and suddenly the word “IF” just appear in my head. “IF” is such a common word that I believe everyone of us will use. I like using the word “IF”… often I ask my self “IF” I know… "IF" i don't know... “IF” I do this…. “IF” I don’t do this…"IF” I am … "IF I am not...“IF” he loves me… “IF” he don’t loves me… all these “IF” question often pop up in my mind. I even wrote him a letter using the word “IF” (with the help of my friend, haha)

“IF I have never met you, I would never know you. IF I never known you, we would never be friend. IF we were never friend, then we wouldn’t spend time together. IF we have never spent time together, then we would never know each other. IF we never know each other, then I would never have like you. IF I never like you, I will never have miss you this much…”

See the amount of “IF” that I use? We like to use the word “IF” even in Beyonce’s song; If I were a boy. The first time when I heard it playing in the radio, I like it so much. Sometimes I really wish that I am a boy even just for a day so that I can understand what they are thinking in their brain. They say women are hard to understand but to me, men are worst. Their ego is so huge until they refuse to listen or even try to understand a woman. Women are a very simple living creature. All they want is someone that care, love and understand them. Someone that will be there for her when she needed them. That’s all. Simple right? But it seems so hard for them to do it.

Oops..coming back to the topic, in the middle of the jam… I was thinking why the hell do we like or even use the word “IF”, why would it ever appear in the English dictionary? BECAUSE… there is no “IF”!!!! Example: If I were a boy… (But you are not a boy!! There is no way that you can be or think like a boy) or if I didn’t do this… (But you already DID!!) or If he loves me, then he wont… There is not IF. It’s either you are or you are not. It’s either you do this or that. It’s either he loves you or he doesn’t. NO “IF”… So why bother using the word “IF”? Why bother asking yourself “IF”? We can’t turn back time and redo what we have already done and we can’t change the fact!!!

So…STOP asking yourself the “IF” question. It won’t bring anything to you but hurt. You know you did something wrong but you can’t change the fact. The more you think about “IF…” the more hurts you will get. This teaches me a lesson, think with your head and feel with your heart before you make any decision. Whatever that’s done is done. There is nothing that we can do about it. No point to linger around the problem and make yourself miserable. So treasure your life and the people around you before it’s too late.

“Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it present...”
ENJOY each day of your life!!! :p

No comments: