Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Moment Like This... (Madigras)

15-01-09 Madigras

“A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this
Some people search forever,
For that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this
Could this be the greatest love of all?
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this...
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this…”

This day is a very special day which unexpected things happened just like in fairy tales. It’s just like I’m dreaming a dream that I always wanted to dream. A dream that I’ve been longing for a very long time…A dream that I want it to last forever…

Here goes the story… Celine had an event in 1 Utama; Madigras for her partner and invited me and him to go over for drinking session after work. I asked him whether can he fetch me there and I will follow Celine’s car back to office after the event to collect my car coz he told me he might want to go to gym later. He agreed. At 6.30 pm I walk to his place and tell him I will drive my car up to the open air car park and wait for him. But he asks me to drive him instead. I do as requested, drive him to 1 Utama. On the way, I asked him… “Why don’t you drive? Then you can go gym and I can follow Celine back. Now u have to come back all the way here to get your car and drive all the way back there.” He replied “I like ar…. I got time or I can go tomorrow.” It’s fine with me…anyway I don’t mind driving him around, as long as I can be with him.

Reached Madigras, lots of partner is there. We went separately to entertain our partners. Free flow of beers and coke!!! I love Coke!!! But sadly, I am not allowed to drink coke. So beer… here I come. Drink and drink and drink till most of the partner leave. Only a few of us are still there and we continue to drink. Havoc. This one hugs that, that one hugs this… some KOsss… some dancing… some drinking… I asked him to protect m from this guy which I don’t really like, he did. The whole night he is protecting me from this guy. Took up my beer to drink but he stop me, say it’s enough already. If I want to drink, drinks slowly don’t bottom up. He is so caring and that’s the reason why I like him in the first place. Party over and we decided to go yam cha at mamak. He holds my hand to support me and we walk to the parking as I can’t walk straight. (I’m drunk, I admit) Suddenly, he looks at me and says “I wonder what will happen to you when I’m not here. Can you don’t do this when I’m not around?” I say “Yes. I promise you”. Then he adds “So nice or not… V hugs you?” I thought I hear wrongly so I ask him what he said again. He said nothing… forget it. Reached my car but he don’t let me drive. So he drove to Dharoos Uptown. When we reach there he asks me to call Celine and see whether she reach already or not. I told him she is here already coz her car is parked behind us. I open the car door to get down but he is still sitting there not moving. Asked him why he says he is wearing his shoe. I tease him why wear shoe also have to take so long? I called him fatty and he pinches me. We start pinching each other and laughing till I am so tired I lie down on his lap. Told him I need 5 minutes and he waited. After a few minutes, we went down and meet the rest. Ordered our drinks and food. He put my car keys on the table and I took back. He looks at me and asks me to give him back the car key and I say no. He insisted and I gave him back. He looks at Celine and says “Please take care of her when I’m not around.” I feel so touched when I hear him say that. Never before a guy care for me so much and this make me like him more and more.

After mamak, he fetches me back to office to get his car. Entrance to B2 parking is closed so he parks my car at the open air car park. There we start pinching each other again. And honestly, I enjoyed it. We are laughing hysterically. I told him I will walk him down to B2 to get his car. We hold hand and walk to B2 pinching and laughing all the way to his car. Entered his car and he drive up and park next to my car. I don’t want to get down from his car but I can’t just sit there right? So I ask him to give me back my car key. And he asks me to get it myself from his driver seats compartment. I did as told and he did not stop me!!! I thought he will stop me from getting my car key and we can stay together a little longer. BUT… he didn’t. Sadly, I open his car door and when I was about to get out of it, he pinch me!! hahahhaha. That’s it. I get back into the car and the war begins… we fight till we are so exhausted I was lying on his lap again playing with his phone. His hand is around my waist. It feels so right. Suddenly he told me my GM is walking towards us. I’m shocked and sit right up. I dunno whether my GM see or knows it’s us or not. He walks to his car and drive away. Gosh… that was scary. Few cars coming towards our place and he suggest we go somewhere else and since we are out of cigarette, I told him to go to the nearest petrol station to get it. We drove to Shell, bought a pack of ciggy and drive to the apartment near to our office. He park along the road side. We smoke. I was on his lap lying down resting while he starts pinching me again. I asked him what he wants in return for the Mickey Mouse that he bought for me. He said he can't think of any for the moment. Once he knows what he want, he will let me know. I told him he only got till this Friday, as that will be his last day. So might as well let me know now. He think for a while and he says "I want lifetime pinching" and smiles... Oh GOD, I can't forget the looks of his face when he smiles, the glitters of his eyes... This is when the magical moment happens…. A moment that I always wanted, a moment that I have long for a very long time…A moment that I will remember forever; we touched, we kissed (I always wonder how does it feel to kiss him), we hug, I gave him a love bite on his neck and he gave me back; 3!!! I told him not to leave the company as I will miss him very much. He smiled. And replied “I know you will miss me, but it’s too late. I have to leave. I know that you like me very much”. I admitted to him that I do like him very much (I wanted to ask him whether he feels the same towards me but I don’t dare). He didn’t tell me how he feels. He didn’t tell me that he feels the same way nor he dislikes me. But the moment seems so real, he seems so real, everything seems so real… I can't believe it's happening to me!!! He was there with me from 12.30am till 3.30am. He said that I’m drunk and he wants to wait till I’m sober. I told him I am sober but he doesn’t believe me. So, we spent 3 hours quality time together. I told him it’s late and we shall leave else he won’t be able to wake up to work tomorrow. I told him I don’t mind spending the whole night there with him but tomorrow is a working day… so we better get going. We smoke the last cigarette and he fetches me back to office and gets my car…. THE END…. For the day… :)

No comments: